I’m so pleased to announce that our Community Classes are back at Marley Hill from Monday 17th May! I will be running Community Classes every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday initially and will look to increase these moving forwards.
The Benefits of Online Live Streaming Yoga Classes
Online yoga classes are perfect if you’re on a tight timeline or even a tight budget. Here are a few of the other benefits of our live streamed classes:
- No need for childcare.
- No need for transport.
- Comfort of your own environment.
- You can concentrate more on your own body/poses.
- Saving money as the classes are mainly cheaper and no travel costs.
- No matter where you are you can join the class.
- At the end of the class, you can stay in Savasana/relaxation much longer.
The Benefits of Face-to-Face Community Classes
- The Instructor is more hands on for correction & advice.
- Switch of the distractions from home, so more ‘me’ time.
- You don’t have to use any technology!
- Social gatherings after class, meeting for a cuppa, catching up with friends & making new friends.
- Group classes provide the perfect opportunity to work together and encourage one another towards a common goal.
- Motivation, ambience & energy practicing in the room with others.
- Seeing the Instructor live rather than through a screen.
The Benefits of Taking Part in Both Classes
- It gives you more flexibility, so you shouldn’t miss out on taking part in a class across the week.
- Variety is the spice of life, so if your instructor offers both it makes it more accessible for you to take part in classes.
- You will strengthen your practice by the benefits of both.
How Yogatri is Keeping You Safe
If anyone is feeling a little unsure about returning to a Community Class, I want to assure you that I have done everything to keep you as safe as possible. This includes:
- A one-way system with one entrance in and one exit out.
- An online booking system with limited class numbers.
- No exchange of cash.
- Sign in and out system at Marley Hill.
- QR code for NHS Track & Trace.
- Hand gel stations all over the building.
- Markings on the floor so you have a 2 metre distancing.