What is Yogatri?
Yogatri is a unique and refreshing exercise class which combines the benefits of yoga, Pilates and fitness training to give your body and mind a workout like no other. With studio classes, community classes and bespoke private classes, Yogatri has a class to suit absolutely everyone.
Whether you want to focus on your mobility, inner strength, improve your general wellbeing or simply balance your existing fitness regime, book a Yogatri class today.
I run a range of livestreamed yoga, Pilates and fitness classes online via Zoom, including group classes, and private sessions.
I teach a range of face-to-face group classes to suit all abilities in venues across Gateshead and Newcastle upon Tyne.
If you would prefer a 1-2-1 session or would like to book a private group class with me at the Whickham studio or online via Zoom, please get in touch.
Events, Workshops & Retreats
I regularly run workshops to explore the different aspects of yoga, Pilates, fitness and overall well-being. Please get in touch for further details.
Why Choose Yogatri?
I am passionate about every element of health, fitness & wellbeing – both physically and mentally, and I have an extensive set of skills, qualifications and experience in the industry. This allows me to combine the benefits of yoga, Pilates & fitness to give you a truly unique exercise class. As a result of this, Yogatri classes can have a life-changing effect on the people I work with. Yogatri is proven to:
- Improve inner strength or core stability
- Protect and strengthen the lower back
- Improve posture and postural awareness
- Lengthen and tone muscles all over the body
- Prevent injury
- Improve breathing and stamina
- Improve blood and lymph circulation
- Connect the mind and body
- Increase mobility
- Build strength and body tone without bulking
- Burn calories and shred fat
- Improve balance and co-ordination
- Detoxify the body
- Stimulate the internal organs
- Reduce stress
- Increase vitality