What is Yogatri?
A uniquely active yet refreshing exercise class, Yogatri combines the benefits of yoga, pilates and fitness training to give your body and mind a workout like no other.
Whether you want to focus on your mobility, inner strength or improve your general wellbeing or simply balance your existing fitness regime, Yogatri classes are suitable for absolutely everyone. We run sessions designed to help anyone who takes their sports or training seriously, as well as classes for beginners and mixed-ability groups that include a range of different techniques. For a more personal experience you can even book our studio for a group, or one-to-one, session.
How it all began
Yogatri was created by Debbie Hannant in 2015, a qualified fitness professional and lover of Yoga and Pilates, who had the idea of bringing yoga, pilates and fitness together to better benefit the body and mind. With so many positive aspects and techniques being used together at any one time, Yogatri can help you to improve breathing, stamina and mobility, burn fat, tone muscle and actively reduce stress. In short, Yogatri provides a chance for you to step back from the busy day-to-day, take a deep breath, and focus on mental awareness and self-improvement.
Our classes can have a life-changing effect on the people we work with. Yogatri is proven to:
- Improve inner strength or core stability
- Protect and strengthen the lower back
- Improve posture and postural awareness
- Lengthen and tone muscles all over the body
- Prevent injury
- Improve breathing and stamina
- Improve blood and lymph circulation
- Connect the mind and body
- Increase mobility
- Build strength & body tone but not bulk
- Burn calories and shred fat
- Improve balance and co-ordination
- Detoxify the body
- Stimulate the internal organs
- Reduce stress
- Increase vitality